Friday, February 8, 2013

the next chapter

So one chapter in my life is now over and we are ready to move on to a new one. Can't wait to see what this one will bring. so many changes. My divorce is final and I am now free to be with Jason, if he will have me lol.
Alex is talking marriage when Falyshia gets home from boot camp she leaves in march and will be home in sept. In the mean time we will keep Alex occupied somehow so he doesn't sit and mope about her being gone too much.
Dj is living out on his own in his own apartment and living the single life. I think he enjoys it a little too much. we don't see much of him lately.
Nikieshia is having a baby which is due in Sept. Yes it was not a planned thing at this point in her life but babies are a blessing and we will love it no matter what and support her through this time in her life, as I hope you all will.
Tristen is doing great. grades are up and he and jason have seemed to connect when it comes it dirt bikes and video games. I love watching these two have conversations together. can't help but smile.
Braxton just turned 15 and is focused only on friends and if he will only stay out of trouble his dad won't ground him so much. He  is a great kid just a teenager is all. lol
Dakota, baby koda is excited he won't be the baby, on his dads side anyways, any longer he is looking forward to being a big brother. but Sorry Koda you will always be my baby. He is just like Alex and Braxton lives eats and breaths sports. mainly football and basketball. He's doing great in school and I am so proud of him.
As for me I am working two jobs right now. so that keeps me busy as well as the kids and jason. I love it when things are going well. Despite unexpected bumps in the road I can't complain at all. Like Jason tells me we just take them one day at a time and deal with them as they come. That Advice has helped me emensely.

No comments:

my beautiful daughter

my beautiful daughter
man they grow up fast

nikieshia

nikieshia
one of my favorites

nikieshia

nikieshia
how beautiful